Jun Takeuchi temporarily removing his mits from the RE franchise.

#1 Posted by Yummylee (22041 posts) -
#2 Posted by KillerFly (396 posts) -

Either RE need to go back to being a survival horror game (like old RE but with better controls and camera) or it needs to become an all out action game with the ability to move while shooting.  I have no strong preference either way, but they can't just try to go half-and-half like they did with RE5.

#3 Posted by Romination (2777 posts) -
@KillerFly said:
" Either RE need to go back to being a survival horror game (like old RE but with better controls and camera) or it needs to become an all out action game with the ability to move while shooting.
They've said RE6 will be a reboot of sorts. So be wary.
#4 Posted by Icemael (6339 posts) -

Great news.

#5 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

I'd say I was happy but so much shit happened in the RE canon while he was in control that the series may as well not exist anymore.

#6 Posted by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -

I posted a story in the franchise forum the other day ;) But it's cool to have it here also ;)

#7 Posted by Dysnomia (689 posts) -
@KillerFly said:
" Either RE need to go back to being a survival horror game (like old RE but with better controls and camera) or it needs to become an all out action game with the ability to move while shooting.  I have no strong preference either way, but they can't just try to go half-and-half like they did with RE5. "
I generally agree. However I would much rather go back to to old style, at least I could get some peace of mind knowing what they're actually trying to do with the franchise...
#8 Posted by Yummylee (22041 posts) -
@Linkyshinks:  
So you did
My bad lol Can't believe I didn't have the RE franchise forum added to my favourites =/

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.