First off I wanted to say I love everything else about RE5 and it's probably my game of the year. But I'm finding the new RE5 PVP is full of glitches and small things to piss you off. Did any of you guys notice this?
- It will say that a match has already started once and then when you go back again that same match is still there and you are still unable to join.
- Sometimes if you kill someone, as soon as you go to steal their gun they will respawn right behind you and since you are already weakened from fighting them a few seconds ago you don't stand a chance.
- Some enemies will walk into your opponents but won't attack them only to attack you a few seconds later.
- There are really no way to tell if people are your skill level. (Although I can understand how they didn't want to have a ranking system)
- It's full of kill stealers... well not really capcoms fault.
I'm not complaining because I lose a lot since I win most of my games but I just think that it would be a better experience if some of these things were fixed over time. How are you guys liking the PVP?