Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil 5

Game » consists of 38 releases. Released Mar 05, 2009

Resident Evil 5 follows series alum Chris Redfield as he journeys into West Africa with his new partner, Sheva Alomar, fighting Las Plagas-infested enemies called the Majini.

OMFG!!!MASSIVE SPOILERS don't click if you don't want to get spoi

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By clubsandwich

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, DON'T SCROLL DOWN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET SPOILED!!!! (videos)

*dies*

man, I must get this, this will be the best fucking game ever, the story will fucking kick ass, can't wait omg!!

edit: wow, what a fucking disappointment, the ending sucks major fucking balls... after all this years, I had high hopes to get an epic ending... so much for nothing... :'(

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By LiquidPrince

How is this spoilers... You posted another thread telling everyone this already.

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By fr0br0

:O

I suddenly have slight interest in this game again...

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By clubsandwich
    LiquidPrince said:
    "How is this spoilers... You posted another thread telling everyone this already."
    watch the videos and you'll see. >__>
    daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By daniel_beck_90

I'll get my early copy  tomorrow , can not wait

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By TwoOneFive

jesus man go find a room. 

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

WHY IS JILL BLOND?

Also, Wesker's voice is fucking awesome.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

wow...how crappy this is the first time you met since the spencer estate? um no you met on the island in code veronica X last i checked...and why does she look so lil like jill and have blonde hair?
    Resident evil truely has become crap 4 really sucked gameplay, story all of it and this too, I mean seriously its come down to a point when you can explain nothing on why normal humans with some guns are able to survive yet the enemies are super human and have guns too...Wesker, Jill....Wesker especially can move faster then the eye can see....and yet can't seem to kill chris or any one that your playing as...AS for that when did Jill get super human combat abbilties that she never had before?  *shakes head* Capcom you killed a truely great series just to make money by appealing to the widest audiance possible and betraying your entire canon, your gameplay and every thing that made resident evil great.
    *the above is opinion*
    P.S: do not doubt my knowledge of resident evil canon since im pretty well versed.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

WilliamRLBaker said:
    "wow...how crappy this is the first time you met since the spencer estate? um no you met on the island in code veronica X last i checked
    I think we have to question what is considered "canon" and what is considered "retconned".  Clearly, Resident Evil Code Veronica is something they aren't relying on to do a lot of storytelling, so it seems logical to conclude it is an episode of the series that just isn't directly involved in the main story, but exists on its own merit.

It reminds me of something that happens in comic books.  There are main plotlines for Spider-Man and Batman and such, but sometimes the companies will commission authors to do one-shot graphic novels to explore an idea with the character.  These one-shots sometimes (most of the time) have nothing to do with developing the main plotline.  Instead, they simple use the universe as a mode of expression. 
    clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By clubsandwich
    WilliamRLBaker said:
    Capcom you killed a truely great series just to make money by appealing to the widest audiance possible and betraying your entire canon, your gameplay and every thing that made resident evil great.*the above is opinion*P.S: do not doubt my knowledge of resident evil canon since im pretty well versed."
    I fucking agree completely with you man, that's what I've been saying so many times to people, but all this retarded resident evil noobs that think that just because they played re4 they know shit (lol) start saying crap that series evolve and blah blah blah, I'm sorry you little idiots, but what capcom made to us re fans has no name, they fucked up the story, the atmosphere, characters, pretty much everything, things that made RE what it was, but now is just something else, it's not resident evil, I don't want this shit, seriously, I'm fucking pissed, capcom pretty much just killed my favorite game series... :(
    Ender445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Ender445
    WilliamRLBaker said:
    "wow...how crappy this is the first time you met since the spencer estate? um no you met on the island in code veronica X last i checked...and why does she look so lil like jill and have blonde hair? Resident evil truely has become crap 4 really sucked gameplay, story all of it and this too, I mean seriously its come down to a point when you can explain nothing on why normal humans with some guns are able to survive yet the enemies are super human and have guns too...Wesker, Jill....Wesker especially can move faster then the eye can see....and yet can't seem to kill chris or any one that your playing as...AS for that when did Jill get super human combat abbilties that she never had before?  *shakes head* Capcom you killed a truely great series just to make money by appealing to the widest audiance possible and betraying your entire canon, your gameplay and every thing that made resident evil great.*the above is opinion*P.S: do not doubt my knowledge of resident evil canon since im pretty well versed."
    Jill was on a performance enhancing drug. Wesker is as well. These are major plot points. You don't know what you're talking about, stop trying.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.