Problem with the new dlc

#1 Posted by FrequentBeast (51 posts) -

potential spoilers...

I quit the mission once you head down into the basement area. It said it was saving and yet... I wasnt able to resume my game. I tried again re did it up until the point where you have to find the three cranks. I found two and then ran out of time.  So I quit again and, it said it was saving again, and yet still not resumable.

Am I missign something?

#2 Edited by Deusoma (3032 posts) -
@FrequentBeast: 
 I'm pretty sure that the new DLC mini-campaigns don't save at all, you have to beat them in one sitting, though considering they're only supposed to be like, two or three hours long, that's almost reasonable.
#3 Posted by AjayRaz (12477 posts) -

like deusoma said, it seems like they're designed to beat in one sitting, which isn't much to ask for considering the length. 

#4 Posted by Yummylee (22568 posts) -
@Deusoma:
lol...I wish it was at least 2-3 hours long.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.