Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil 5

Game » consists of 38 releases. Released Mar 05, 2009

Resident Evil 5 follows series alum Chris Redfield as he journeys into West Africa with his new partner, Sheva Alomar, fighting Las Plagas-infested enemies called the Majini.

RE5 Demo: Cooperating (Video)

BlazeHedgehog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 3

Edited By BlazeHedgehog

This was my first time trying something like this. If and when I do another one of these videos, I will see about getting the audio to mix better.

So I dunno what to think about the RE5 demo. I guess there's a lot of negativity out there currently with regards to it. Me? I'm sort of indifferent. I still haven't finished Resident Evil 4 yet for whatever reason, and the RE5 demo doesn't leave a very big impact on me. I suppose if I had to say something, it's technically and functionally competent? The co-op stuff is interesting but not spectacular.

I just don't know how I should feel about it because I don't even really know how I feel about RE4. Maybe if I played RE4 more than 20 minutes every four months, I'd have a clearer opinion about it.
    BlazeHedgehog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By BlazeHedgehog

This was my first time trying something like this. If and when I do another one of these videos, I will see about getting the audio to mix better.

So I dunno what to think about the RE5 demo. I guess there's a lot of negativity out there currently with regards to it. Me? I'm sort of indifferent. I still haven't finished Resident Evil 4 yet for whatever reason, and the RE5 demo doesn't leave a very big impact on me. I suppose if I had to say something, it's technically and functionally competent? The co-op stuff is interesting but not spectacular.

I just don't know how I should feel about it because I don't even really know how I feel about RE4. Maybe if I played RE4 more than 20 minutes every four months, I'd have a clearer opinion about it.
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By LiquidPrince

Cool.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
    deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

That was hilarious.

Slunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Slunks

Haha, definitely hilarious. Also, wow at 4:52. Lucky!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.