RE5 Demo on xbox.com, should be on the 360 marketplace soon...

#1 Posted by pause422 (6240 posts) -

For anyone that cares, or didn't get to play the demo with a Japanese account earlier, the RE5 demo is out to download directly to your 360 on xbox.com. I checked the marketplace on the 360, its not up there yet, but I would imagine it will be up there very soon.

#2 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I haven't checked XBLM on the 360 again, but you can just download it through the website like me :) ...It's a much smaller size than I was expecting, just about 475MB.

#3 Posted by pause422 (6240 posts) -

Out for the 360 now. Yeah i was surprised it was on xbox.com like...an hour and a half earlier than on the console, heh. Glad it has online co-op though for a demo. It's alright fun, I'm just gonna rent it though still when it comes out, definitely not a buy. Still should be fun co-op.

#4 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -

Just downloaded it. Thanks :)

#5 Posted by John (828 posts) -

Dude wtf, it's downloading so effin' sloooooow. :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.