RE5 Professional Stuck at the Jill fight!

#1 Edited by MonkeyGekko (278 posts) -

Im currently playing RE5 on professional with a friend, but right now we're stuck at the boss fight with Jill. At our best run we "attempted to rip the thing off her chest" 28 times, but did not successfully rip it off. We even tried to shoot the damn thing 2-3 times with a magnum (if that makes any difference) before starting to rip it off. I've seen videos on youtube where people manage to do it in 13 attempts, if they aren't fake?, since we couldn't do it in 28 attempts.

But does anyone have any advice on how to beat this boss on professional?

#2 Posted by D (234 posts) -

If ur stuck there, just keep doin what ur doin and after awhile you'll rip it of her chest. I remeber it took me a long fuckin time too.

#3 Posted by Ginger_Avenger (193 posts) -

Shooting it seems to work best, I'd recommend using the first pistol for that, after several tries of doing that try ripping it off a few times, that should do the trick

#4 Posted by MonkeyGekko (278 posts) -
@Ginger_Avenger: Alright I'll try that, thank you :)
#5 Posted by FlamingHobo (4482 posts) -

Dude, you just spoiled some of the story for me. It's not that Resident Evil 5's story is actually worth caring about, but you could've at least put a "Stuck at... *SPOILERS*."

#6 Posted by MonkeyGekko (278 posts) -
@FlamingHobo: Yeah you're right sorry. It didn't cross my mind since RE5 have been out for over half a year. I'll try and get it fixed.
#7 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

Yeah, it takes forever. I also recommend shooting the thing with the L. Hawk but you'd better be a sharpshooter because if you miss, it is literally game over.

#8 Posted by FlamingHobo (4482 posts) -
@MonkeyGekko said:
" @FlamingHobo: Yeah you're right sorry. It didn't cross my mind since RE5 have been out for over half a year. I'll try and get it fixed. "
No worries mate, I do realise I am a little late to the party.
#9 Posted by atheistium (352 posts) -

It took me 4 tries to get it off. It's all about shooting it a few times and then pulling off the QTE fast.

#10 Posted by Cheapoz (1064 posts) -

I remember this fight, ha. I tried to get the achievement while playing it on the hardest difficulty. It took FOREVER.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.