Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil 5

Game » consists of 38 releases. Released Mar 05, 2009

Resident Evil 5 follows series alum Chris Redfield as he journeys into West Africa with his new partner, Sheva Alomar, fighting Las Plagas-infested enemies called the Majini.

Resident Evil 5 dDeMoO

lethalki11ler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Edited By lethalki11ler

Hey guys quick update really mainly to talk about resident evil 5 demo. I ripped it on cd and played it on my unmodded 360 (this process is legal so no flaming please) and loved every second of it.

My expectations weren't blown away though because it's exactly like resident evil 4 but with graphical update. I think everyone should take the time to try it, it's amazing! The only thing I hate is that they didn't fix the strafing while aiming problem. But yeah cheer up Resident Evil fans it's going to be awesome!

The demo only includes 2 levels but they are pretty open specially the first one that allow a lot of movement and different ways to play the level. Can take many different paths and try different tactics.

So can't wait for March!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

lethalki11ler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lethalki11ler

Hey guys quick update really mainly to talk about resident evil 5 demo. I ripped it on cd and played it on my unmodded 360 (this process is legal so no flaming please) and loved every second of it.

My expectations weren't blown away though because it's exactly like resident evil 4 but with graphical update. I think everyone should take the time to try it, it's amazing! The only thing I hate is that they didn't fix the strafing while aiming problem. But yeah cheer up Resident Evil fans it's going to be awesome!

The demo only includes 2 levels but they are pretty open specially the first one that allow a lot of movement and different ways to play the level. Can take many different paths and try different tactics.

So can't wait for March!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Joker

I downloaded the RE5 demo using my Japanese Xbox Account, but sadly it won't launch anymore.

FullMetal_Mac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By FullMetal_Mac

I got to play the demo for myself as well.

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#4  Edited By Icemael
    Joker said:
    "I downloaded the RE5 demo using my Japanese Xbox Account, but sadly it won't launch anymore."
    It should work if you DL it on your PC, burn it to a CD and then disconnect from live.
    lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By lordofultima

There's a new Japanese demo out, if you log in to the Japanese account you'll probably have a message in the inbox saying to re-download it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.