Resident Evil 5 - gamertag and psn id swap

#1 Posted by pseudomyxoma (109 posts) -

I keep hearing how this game is best played with a coop partner so I decided that is what I will do.  Unfortunately  though no one on my current friendslist is playing RE5.  Now I know Giant Bomb already has a list your PSN ID and XBL Gamertag thread so if anyone thinks this thread is redundant I'm fine with it getting deleted or locked.  I just know going through the current XBL gamertag thread we have I don't know who is playing RE5 or who is finished or who doesn't have it.  I thought a thread dedicated to RE5 might make more sense.  So in short if you want to play some RE5 online post your gamertag or psn ID here. 

My xbl gamertag is pseudomyxoma and I haven't really played any of the game yet so if anyone wants to play with me just add me and maybe we can play some night. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.