Resident Evil 5 is getting DLC

#1 Posted by JJOR64 (19052 posts) -
#2 Posted by Apathylad (3067 posts) -

Well...it says they're free, so why not?

#3 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

Capcom releasing DLC!? No way! Really, there isn't much surprise to be found here, but it will be nice if it is actually free.

#4 Posted by GiantRetard (127 posts) -

hopefully to ps3

#5 Posted by 0kAmui0 (36 posts) -

It's free so I'll definitely download it. Somehow I have a feeling that this won't be on 360 though. But I really hope it is.

#6 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
0kAmui0 said:
"It's free so I'll definitely download it. Somehow I have a feeling that this won't be on 360 though. But I really hope it is."
Why wouldn't it be coming to the 360?
#7 Posted by Cheapoz (1064 posts) -
Kush said:
"0kAmui0 said:
"It's free so I'll definitely download it. Somehow I have a feeling that this won't be on 360 though. But I really hope it is."
Why wouldn't it be coming to the 360?"
I think he's saying it won't be on 360. Which would be wrong if it comes out free on PS3. 

XBL's policy is that if it's free elsewhere, it's free on XBL. If it's charged for elsewhere, or it can't be found elsewhere, you bet your bippy it'll be charged for XBL.
#8 Posted by 0kAmui0 (36 posts) -
Kush said:
"0kAmui0 said:
Why wouldn't it be coming to the 360?"
That was partially a joke :) I usually have a bad luck so it wouldn't surprise me if this was free on every other platform but 360.
#9 Posted by Ulquiorra (64 posts) -

As long as it isn't just different clothing I'm happy.

#10 Posted by Daz0608 (384 posts) -

Well it's been anounced that it will cost 400 MS pointson XBL and $4.99 on PSN

I don't think it's so bad that it costs because it's only 400 (£3.40 or $5.00) the price doesn't really bother me if it's that low, (I've paid more for 3 maps of 1 multiplayer and from the looks of it, this is a few modes)

The reason I guess they are doing it that you are probably less likely to trade it in if you buy content, and to get money off those people who buy it pre-owned
#11 Posted by mracoon (4976 posts) -

You can't argue with free.

#12 Posted by vidiot (2737 posts) -
Daz0608 said:
"Well it's been anounced that it will cost 400 MS pointson XBL and $4.99 on PSN

I don't think it's so bad that it costs because it's only 400 (£3.40 or $5.00) the price doesn't really bother me if it's that low, (I've paid more for 3 maps of 1 multiplayer and from the looks of it, this is a few modes)

The reason I guess they are doing it that you are probably less likely to trade it in if you buy content, and to get money off those people who buy it pre-owned
"
Price doesn't bother me either.

That being said I hope these new achievements are not insanely difficult. Here's hoping.
#13 Posted by super_machine (1931 posts) -

It should be free. Its not like Capcom isnt coing to break the million sales mark on this one.

#14 Posted by Th3_James (2579 posts) -

if some comes out, i probably wont go back to the game unless it was really something new

only a few games i get dlc for, fallout 3's first dlc was a jokes and i shouldn't have bought it, gta's on the otherhand was worth it IMO

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.