Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil 5

Game » consists of 38 releases. Released Mar 05, 2009

Resident Evil 5 follows series alum Chris Redfield as he journeys into West Africa with his new partner, Sheva Alomar, fighting Las Plagas-infested enemies called the Majini.

Resident Evil 5 Midnight Launch for Gamestops

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By JJOR64
    RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By RHCPfan24

I must say I am not that enthusiastic to go and get it at midnight, but I will get it later in the day. However, knowing Gamestop, they will probably harass me if I preordered it or not.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Diamond

The whole 'preorder or else' has completely turned me off shopping at Gamestop stores.  Now they have restocking fees if you cancel your preorder after a game is out?  Complete bullshit.

BTW : 2 of my local stores seem to be doing midnight launches, not going though.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JJOR64
    RHCPfan24 said:
    "I must say I am not that enthusiastic to go and get it at midnight, but I will get it later in the day. However, knowing Gamestop, they will probably harass me if I preordered it or not."
    They will most likely harass you if you didn't pre-order it but since this is a big release, I bet they will have a ton of copies for the game.
    Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Karmum

Their closest store to me is like 30-40 minutes away, and they are doing a midnight launch. I also assume it is the store inside my local Mall, to make it even worse. Regardless, I had zero interest of going.

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BoG
    Karmum said:
    "Their closest store to me is like 30-40 minutes away, and they are doing a midnight launch. I also assume it is the store inside my local Mall, to make it even worse. Regardless, I had zero interest of going."
    I always find it crazy that people don't have Gamestops very close to them. There are 3 of them within 15 minutes of me, here in Utah.
    NickM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By NickM

Im attending the GAME midnight launch in bradford, uk. if someone's there gimme a holler :)

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Karmum
    BoG said:
    "Karmum said:
    "Their closest store to me is like 30-40 minutes away, and they are doing a midnight launch. I also assume it is the store inside my local Mall, to make it even worse. Regardless, I had zero interest of going."
    I always find it crazy that people don't have Gamestops very close to them. There are 3 of them within 15 minutes of me, here in Utah.
    "
    It is South Jawsey, dude.
    albedos_shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By albedos_shadow

Oh shit there's one like 3 minutes from my house. Might actually go and see if there's anyone else there.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By RHCPfan24
    Karmum said:
    "BoG said:
    "Karmum said:
    "
    It is South Jawsey, dude."
    Haha. In Bergen County, we are overflowing with Gamestops...but there is not one Wal-Mart within 15 miles (not that I mind). It is funny how it works.
    Sticky_Pennies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Sticky_Pennies

I'm going to be at a Best Buy midnight launch in Stroudsburg, PA, complete with haunted house, staged event involving zombie employees and (real) US Army people with (real) guns shooting (fake) bullets at the zambiez.

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Karmum
    RHCPfan24 said:
    "Karmum said:
    "BoG said:
    "Karmum said:
    "
    It is South Jawsey, dude."
    Haha. In Bergen County, we are overflowing with Gamestops...but there is not one Wal-Mart within 15 miles (not that I mind). It is funny how it works."
    I have a Wal-Mart that is within 15 minutes of me, and now most recent, a Best Buy. And a K-Mart, and other fucking stores. Appearntly a Wal-Mart is being built in my town, of several thousand. Not the point, I would like a GameStop. I don't think there is anywhere in my town to trade-in games.
    DoctorTran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By DoctorTran

Ours is... I'll just hit them up around 10:30 and hang out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.