Resident Evil 5 still fun

Posted by Tofford (532 posts) -

I have had Resident Evil 5 for a few weeks now and I am still loving it still plodding through veteran and upgrading weapons for achievements. The thing that surprised me most is how fun it is to keep unlocking stuff hopefully now having unlimited ammo for my magnum now wont effect the fun really props to capcom for making a single player game have such a lasting effect.

#1 Posted by Tofford (532 posts) -

I have had Resident Evil 5 for a few weeks now and I am still loving it still plodding through veteran and upgrading weapons for achievements. The thing that surprised me most is how fun it is to keep unlocking stuff hopefully now having unlimited ammo for my magnum now wont effect the fun really props to capcom for making a single player game have such a lasting effect.

#2 Posted by Ginger_Avenger (193 posts) -

I really enjoyed going through RE5 more times than I can count, It is a really great experience with a friend as well. One of my favorite games this year by far.

#3 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

Yeah I usually don't go through a game more than once, sometimes twice. I played through Resident Evil 4 and 5 multiple times. Those games are great.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.