Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil 5

Game » consists of 38 releases. Released Mar 05, 2009

Resident Evil 5 follows series alum Chris Redfield as he journeys into West Africa with his new partner, Sheva Alomar, fighting Las Plagas-infested enemies called the Majini.

Whoever did the menus for Resi 5...

Sunjammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 7

Edited By Sunjammer

...needs to be fired. Asap. It's bizarre to have such a through-and-through polished and next gen experience tarnished by this bumbling infantile 1998 bullshit. Not even just the inventory, the menus between missions where you manage and buy/sell stuff, it's all apocalyptically bad, and it's especially obvious in co-op, where they shift and move around like crazy as two players try to use them properly. Too many "Are you sure?" prompts, button legends that don't match the context you're in, HIDDEN buttons they don't tell you about in-game, it's just plain BAD. My dad's homemade website makes more sense than these things.

The aiming is fine, and it looks cool. Whatever if i can't strafe while i do this. What bothers me is when i can't pick something up without DESTROYING (?!) a single round of pistol ammo that's taking up a slot, or that i can't, when requested by my partner to trade over some ammo, simply push a button to do so without having to go into the menus.

Arggh i wish they could just patch this fixed, because i'm having so much fun with the game otherwise!

Sunjammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Sunjammer

...needs to be fired. Asap. It's bizarre to have such a through-and-through polished and next gen experience tarnished by this bumbling infantile 1998 bullshit. Not even just the inventory, the menus between missions where you manage and buy/sell stuff, it's all apocalyptically bad, and it's especially obvious in co-op, where they shift and move around like crazy as two players try to use them properly. Too many "Are you sure?" prompts, button legends that don't match the context you're in, HIDDEN buttons they don't tell you about in-game, it's just plain BAD. My dad's homemade website makes more sense than these things.

The aiming is fine, and it looks cool. Whatever if i can't strafe while i do this. What bothers me is when i can't pick something up without DESTROYING (?!) a single round of pistol ammo that's taking up a slot, or that i can't, when requested by my partner to trade over some ammo, simply push a button to do so without having to go into the menus.

Arggh i wish they could just patch this fixed, because i'm having so much fun with the game otherwise!

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Snail

Because yeah, the worst thing about RE5 is the menus.

Sunjammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sunjammer

It totally is though

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By CL60

I don't think so..

RyanD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By RyanD

I like resident evil 5......awwww.....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.