You know what I think?

#1 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -

I love Re5 I've beaten it 6 times but "The Merchant" form RE4 should have been in the game or as a character in the mercs reunion.
You how fucking awesome that would be, The merchant is one of the best things in any resident evil game ever. 
So anyway this thread really doesn't have a point I just wanted to say how awesome the shopkeeper from a 5 year old game is.

#2 Posted by Yummylee (21302 posts) -

Are you drunk?
#3 Posted by rjayb89 (7717 posts) -

Green leprechaun penis.

#4 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -
@Abyssfull said:
" Are you drunk? "
what are ya buyin?
#5 Posted by Jeust (10488 posts) -

I agree! Except in the part that RE5 is good, as i don't like it as much as you do.

#6 Posted by buzz_clik (6932 posts) -

Racist.

#7 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -
@Jeust said:
" I agree! Except in the part that RE5 is good, as i don't like it as much as you do. "
would you like it better if the merchant was in it?
#8 Posted by empfeix (774 posts) -

yes mega64 added to this characters legacy

#9 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4888 posts) -
@trophyhunter said:
" @Abyssfull said:
" Are you drunk? "
what are ya buyin? "
....straaaangerr?
#10 Posted by Jeust (10488 posts) -
@trophyhunter: I would! And even more if the single player mode was without Sheeva's assistance. 
#11 Posted by Yummylee (21302 posts) -
@Jeust said:
" @trophyhunter: I would! And even more if the single player mode was without Sheeva's assistance.  "

And non-zombies but still very zombie-like, majini who know how to use firearms....
#12 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -
@SJSchmidt93 said:
" @trophyhunter said:
" @Abyssfull said:
" Are you drunk? "
what are ya buyin? "
....straaaangerr? "
I'll buy it at a high price!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.