Zero Punctuation reviews RE5

#1 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4777 posts) -

All ways loved Yahtzee's reviews.

#2 Posted by damswedon (3186 posts) -

got to admit that was one of the best yahtzee "reviews" in a long time.

#3 Posted by Icemael (6317 posts) -

I never thought I would fully agree with one of his reviews(he is always too harsh), but on this one I agree completely. Retarded partner AI and a horrible inventory system... I think I'll go back and replay RE4 instead.

#4 Posted by RedSox8933 (2428 posts) -

Yahtzee is fucking hilarious.

#5 Edited by poser (396 posts) -

The novelty has kind of worn off, but he is still a good laugh...

#6 Posted by JonathanMoore (1858 posts) -

Nice, good review there. A good review of a good game.

-- God Bless.

#7 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -

This might be his best review since GTA IV

#8 Posted by VWGTI (1919 posts) -

Man, this guy is bold.

#9 Posted by _Phara0h_ (889 posts) -

LOL

#10 Posted by thiago (666 posts) -

The best thing about it is that it is so true.

Not sure why I bought this game.

#11 Posted by VegaDemonLord (50 posts) -
thiago said:
"The best thing about it is that it is so true.Not sure why I bought this game."

Agreed 100%.
#12 Posted by jakob187 (21665 posts) -

There is not a person alive that can refute anything of what he said in that review.

I've said it time and time again:  you can hate Yahtzee all you want, but it doesn't mean he's wrong about anything he's saying.  =  D
#13 Posted by REDRUN (1410 posts) -
jakob187 said:
"There is not a person alive that can refute anything of what he said in that review.

I've said it time and time again:  you can hate Yahtzee all you want, but it doesn't mean he's wrong about anything he's saying.  =  D
"
I have to agree with Yahtzee, but I disagree with what you just said.... just because. :P
#14 Edited by TheFreeMan (2712 posts) -

Yahtzee is funny to watch and very entertaining, but I hold almost no stock in anything he says. I was laughing my ass off at the wall scenario.

#15 Posted by PercyChuggs (1087 posts) -
jakob187 said:
"There is not a person alive that can refute anything of what he said in that review.

"
Anything anyone says about a game can be disagreed with, since it's all subjective.
#16 Posted by Kratos81 (411 posts) -

I dont usually enjoy his reviews, but this was one of his better one's. I agree with almost every word.

#17 Posted by Milkman (16698 posts) -

I gotta admit that that was pretty damn good. I pretty much disagreed with everything he had to say but put in an argument about the game with him, he'd probably win.

#18 Posted by Kombat (2205 posts) -
jakob187 said:

"
Opinions are not fact.
#19 Posted by HiroSeven (215 posts) -

This is probably my first time seeing any of his reviews. I enjoyed every minute of RE5 so I obviously didn't agree with almost anything he said aside from the inventory bit... which was probably the only reviewing of any kind he did thus, in my opinion the rest of it was just a large overstated rant.

#20 Edited by WilliamRLBaker (4777 posts) -
Kombat said:
"jakob187 said:

"
Opinions are not fact."
in this case they are.
1.sheva is a retard.
2.the inventory is retarded.
3.you ARE carrying your armor in the pocket of your armor how stupid is that?
4.IT did side step a pot hole then fell of a bridge while they do have tribes still in africa whats the point of going to these places? they aren't usually situated right next to the big cities and they all seem to be arbitarily the same masks, grass skirts....
5.*not mentioned in the review* but how the hell does wesker lose? i mean really?! really?! he can dodge fucking BULLETS! he can move faster then the eye! he can bench a fucking truck! and he fucking loses! what happend to the believeable monsters of Resident evil? that are now replaced with fucking super men?

The only thing he got wrong is that RE4 was actually a good game.
#21 Posted by RichardLOlson (1852 posts) -
Yatzee did it again with a funny but yet true review....
#22 Posted by Guardian (318 posts) -
damswedon said:
"got to admit that was one of the best yahtzee "reviews" in a long time."
Agreed 100%

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.