pompousdawson's Resident Evil 5 (Xbox 360) review

A new level of coop play

I found that playing this game online via Xbox live was the best way to play.

I also had my friend over where we played split screen, and I still enjoyed the game, although losing half your screen makes the game lose a part of its wow factor in my opinion.

These graphics are meant to be seen in full HD.

Anyways, short review I know, but if your reading this Im sure youve already played it and beaten it. I can not wait for the next one to see where they take the coop gameplay from here.

Other reviews for Resident Evil 5 (Xbox 360)

Attempting the impossible 0

I will be one of the first to admit that I think Resident Evil 4 is one of the best, most innovative video games ever made, plain and simple. Yet whenever such a game comes out, the inevitable question always surfaces: How can a sequel possibly live up to the standards set before it? The short answer is that it can't- but it also doesn't need to. Resident Evil 5 is more or less content to bring us more of the fantastic gunplay that defined Resident Evil 4, and as a result is another thrilling ac...