dragoon14's Resident Evil 5 (PlayStation 3) review

Resident evil 5

This is what  think, a really really great action game very intense. Which is a key factor to a game, ex.( like what the fuck  whats going on man help ahahhaha shit noooo.. Like you don't know what going on and you are shooting everywhere that's what i love in a game. The only bad thing about it, it was lacking character style, not really a story in my mind, because thats what i look in game aswell.The story was ok, my favourite character would have to be Leon. But as I said action is great gore is fine, story lacking, not scary at all but thats cool, its a good game to play with your buddies at night and just having a good time kicking infected peoples asses.