Ada steals Troy Wesker's blood...

#1 Posted by Brodehouse (9370 posts) -

... Now what could she do with that? She could make a new virus. Apparently she has. Or she could, I dunno, I'm just throwing things out, but you know, she could, uh, put it in a ... cloning machine... Set it to bake overnight... And you know there could be, uh, I dunno, a tall blonde man voiced by DC Douglas. And then he could fight Chris.

Do it, Capcom. You know you can't resist. You don't need plot consistency, you have... Uroburos!

#2 Posted by MooseyMcMan (9793 posts) -

But wouldn't it be a clone of Jake if they used his blood? They'd need original Wesker's DNA to make a clone of him.

Personally, I think he just survived that volcano and double rockets to the face. Why not? If he can survive whilst standing in lava, why should two rockets finish him off?

#3 Posted by Brodehouse (9370 posts) -
@MooseyMcMan

But wouldn't it be a clone of Jake if they used his blood? They'd need original Wesker's DNA to make a clone of him.

Personally, I think he just survived that volcano and double rockets to the face. Why not? If he can survive whilst standing in lava, why should two rockets finish him off?

Fuckin even better; Wesker Ghost.

That only Chris can see!!
#4 Posted by Wampa1 (593 posts) -

@Brodehouse: I love the idea of an insane Chris constantly talking to a ghost and freaking everyone out.

#5 Posted by Yummylee (20625 posts) -

It's all clearly so Ada can try and recreate Leon's absolute perfection of a hairstyle.

#6 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

What if he is wesker

#7 Posted by NegativeCero (2928 posts) -

@Brodehouse said:

@MooseyMcMan

Fuckin even better; Wesker Ghost. That only Chris can see!!

Isn't that sort of what they did with FEAR 3? I want this with a buddy cop movie feel. This is a good way to not take Resident Evil seriously, which is what I've done for their story at least.

#8 Posted by biggiedubs (493 posts) -

@NegativeCero said:

@Brodehouse said:

@MooseyMcMan

Fuckin even better; Wesker Ghost. That only Chris can see!!

Isn't that sort of what they did with FEAR 3? I want this with a buddy cop movie feel. This is a good way to not take Resident Evil seriously, which is what I've done for their story at least.

FEAR 3 did have a buddy cop feel it was just that, you know, it felt like the worst buddy cop film ever created.

I'd also like to point out that according to Capcom, Cammy from Street Fighter is a 'clone' of M.Bison. Fucking science. I don't want Wesker to come back. I understand that its entirely possible to write some bullshit excuse to bring him back, but no thanks. I'm good.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.