Can we stop please.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by RazielCuts (2972 posts) -

Can we stop with all the Resident Evil 6 threads please? Half of the threads on the front page are effectively about the same thing - 'You're wrong, I like RE6' 'You're right, RE6 sucks' can we just keep it to one thread please? It's clogging up the forums about as bad as those sports streaming threads..

#2 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5036 posts) -

I approve of this message. Please stop making RE6 threads.

#3 Posted by Barrock (3545 posts) -

It's the big release of the week duder. Next week it'll be all X-COM, Dishonored, Fable, and Harry Potter Kinect.

;)

#5 Posted by ProfessorEss (7444 posts) -

M'eh. Even if they are all saying basically the same thing it's a Resident Evil game and this is a videogame website. I feel like it's to be expected.

#6 Posted by BeachThunder (12087 posts) -

Didn't you just add to the amount of RE6 threads...

#7 Posted by MB (12701 posts) -

I don't see a problem at this point. Don't worry dude, if things get really out of hand we will take action if necessary....and at this point it isn't. In a few days or a week no one will care about this game anyway.

Moderator Online

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.