Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil 6

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 02, 2012

The technically eighth entry in the popular horror series features the return of leading protagonists Leon S. Kennedy and Chris Redfield, along with new character Jake Muller, to combat against the latest B.O.W. manufacturer Neo-Umbrella.

Get The PC Version for $32

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Greenman has this for $32 when you apply their voucher. GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS

Now $32 isn't a bad price but I'm not sure yet if it's worth giving this game another chance despite the added benefits of 60 frames because if it's still mechanically gross then I doubt the higher resolution and higher framerate will matter but I remember Capcom saying they made slight changes to the PC version in an attempt to unfuck the original game when it was released. Not sure what they meant by that though.

stubbleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The game was mechanically fine on the PS3. I certainly hope that, in their efforts to 'unfuck' the original, they don't end up just 'fucking' it instead. I mean, the camera could use some work, but other than that it's fine, don't mess with it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.