snakeking's Resident Evil 6 (Xbox 360) review

What the hell happen

The game to me was a dissapointment, I don't know where to really begin. I'll try too keep this short and simple, I've rented this game, which I recommend others do before they decide to buy. After completing the first campaign, I was already bored and lost interest, and the first campaign I've played was CHRIS which was suppose to be the highlight of the action gamplay shooter. After that the game started to feel like a chore and each chapters were almost two hours long. I'll just add pros and cons to this games, I'm already feeling exhausted writting this.

Pros: Able to move and shoot. Cool dodging/shooting positioning.

Cons: Story/dialogue unintersting and laughable. Ammo always so low, the lightening on leon campaign was too dark. Bad camera positioning, QTE annoying, The skill points, which replace the upgrade or buying of new weapons or armor from resident evil 4 and 5. Not sure if I was damaging some enemy bosses or minions. Two hour long chapters and not so easy to aim at dodging enemies. AI cooperation in any game for me is stupid.

Final thoughts: I hated resident evil 5 for its AI and story but yet it still provided me a fun gameplay experience than what Resident evil 6 has brought to the table. The game was more annoying than fun and my only enjoyment of this game was when I finally finished it. Do not buy this, even if your a fan of the series.