3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 11 releases and 0 DLC

All the wrong kinds of moronic. 0

Xbox Live Arcade has proved an excellent platform for the release of older games. Because these older games are simple to grasp and to emulate on other systems, the platform has become a new opportunity for newer gamers to experience old classics. Yet this certainly does not mean that every game is deserving of rerelease. No game demonstrates this more efficiently than Resident Evil: Code Veronica: X HD. Just about every aspect of the game, from the story to the gameplay to the overall design, f...

Classic RE...but almost a little too classic. 0

Code Veronica X was one of best ps2 launch titles you could find. The very first game I played when I got my ps2 on that fateful Christmas day and to this very day is a fantastic survival horror game, that sadly lacks alot in the replay value aspect.Code Veronica is set only a few months after Raccoon Citys destruction, and anyone who can remember correctly from canon Leon S. Kennedy's scenario B ending from Resident Evil 2 (and Claire Redfield's epilogue from RE3) would of easily guessed it cen...