I just bought this game

#1 Edited by mitsuko_souma (135 posts) -

Best Buy was having a one day sale on Operation Raccoon City for $18 yesterday, so I bought it.

They are also doing 100% bonus trade-in credit on all games this week. The trade-in price for ORC is $12, which means I will get $24 when I sell it back to them.

I just profited $6 for buying and playing a video game for a week.

Discuss.

#2 Posted by TentPole (1858 posts) -

No one profits from playing ORC.

#3 Posted by mitsuko_souma (135 posts) -

@TentPole: I do. >_>

It's actually pretty fun playing with a a squad of 3 other people, in a not-a-real-Resident-Evil-game-more-like-crappy-shooter sort of way. No doubt I'm enjoying this a lot more becuase it cost me nothing. If I had paid full price, I would have a serious case of buyer's remorse

#4 Posted by TentPole (1858 posts) -

@mitsuko_souma said:

@TentPole: I do. >_>

It's actually pretty fun playing with a a squad of 3 other people, in a not-a-real-Resident-Evil-game-more-like-crappy-shooter sort of way. No doubt I'm enjoying this a lot more becuase it cost me nothing. If I had paid full price, I would have a serious case of buyer's remorse

As someone who spent 2 dollars renting it to play with some friends... I disagree.

#5 Posted by Fredchuckdave (6136 posts) -

This crappy shooter is the best crappy shooter

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.