Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Mar 20, 2012

In this multiplayer-focused shooter, the evil Umbrella Corporation and the U.S. Government clash in the hellish zombie-infested remains of Raccoon City in a battle for survival and control of the truth.

New campaign footage from Comic Con

DrSbaitso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DrSbaitso
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Yummylee

It's weird, but just watching this makes the weapons feel really weak; most likely because of their sound-effect or something. In any case that one particular weapons doesn't sound too fun to use. Leon's face looked laughable as well when they shown him in gameplay. Not to mention that the movement looks terribly loose, and the cover mechanics don't even work right since your head is clearly still very much exposed.

But hey, it's still pretty cool that they've recreated the sections of Raccoon City from RE2 so well, and the opening cutscene too with the zombified truck driver... just a shame this has to be the game to head to to once again experience those moments in HD.

Avatar image for superwristbands
    SuperWristBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By SuperWristBands

Wait... so Capcom wants me to play a game that appears to be Resident Evil in name alone and then they make the objective to kill one of my favourite characters in the series? As of right now, all I have to say about this game is: "Fuck off".

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.