Forget the Circle-Pad Pro thing and get this game

#1 Posted by PandaBear (1357 posts) -

So if anyone is holding back from getting this game because they think they need this stupid attachment - don't. None of the reviews I've read seem to acknowledge that there are a few control methods, one of which turns the A B X Y buttons into camera control buttons ... so it's like playing MGS Peace Walker ... basically negating the need for the Circle-Pad Pro add-on. Trust me, the game controls fine. Just putting it out there ....

#2 Posted by Contrarian (1143 posts) -

........ but I want the circle pad add-on and has nothing to do with me getting this game or not.

#3 Posted by mazik765 (2315 posts) -

The game plays just fine without the circle-pad pro with the default controls. I haven't run into a situation where I died because of the controls, or come even close. It controls just like RE4 or RE5.

#4 Posted by awadnin (275 posts) -

You don't need Circle Pad pro for this game. 

#5 Posted by PandaBear (1357 posts) -

@Contrarian said:

........ but I want the circle pad add-on and has nothing to do with me getting this game or not.

I'm not saying don't get it if you want it .... i just felt that nobody reviewing the game mentioned the controls are customisable so you can control Jill and the camera at the same time without the circle pad pro.

#6 Posted by Contrarian (1143 posts) -

Sorrry, I knew what you meant. I was just adding that I really want to use the circle pad, even though I no it isn't essential. I tried the demo and loved it - no pad.

#7 Posted by DeF (4859 posts) -

@mazik765 said:

The game plays just fine without the circle-pad pro with the default controls. I haven't run into a situation where I died because of the controls, or come even close. It controls just like RE4 or RE5.

from what I've played so far, I even preferred it WITHOUT the CPP ...

#8 Posted by Wong_Fei_Hung (642 posts) -

Get the game, it's better than RE6, that's all you need to know.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.