I BUY YOU LUNCH.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by MuttersomeTaxicab (667 posts) -

I BUY YOU LUNCH.

#2 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5133 posts) -

I REPORT YOUR SPAM.

#3 Posted by Conformunist (105 posts) -

Just had a sandwich. But thanks, anyway.

#4 Posted by Chemin (632 posts) -

I DON'T WANT IT!

#5 Posted by laserbolts (5309 posts) -

It's 9:30 in the morning get back to me in a few hours.

#6 Posted by MuttersomeTaxicab (667 posts) -

@Mr_Skeleton said:

I REPORT YOUR SPAM.

Oh come on. I can't be the only one who laughed furiously at Parker's insane accent/phrases. Every other character in raid mode actually says something to the effect of "Thanks" when you hit that button. Parker just rambles, "I buy you lunch."

#7 Posted by laserbolts (5309 posts) -

@MuttersomeTaxicab said:

@Mr_Skeleton said:

I REPORT YOUR SPAM.

Oh come on. I can't be the only one who laughed furiously at Parker's insane accent/phrases. Every other character in raid mode actually says something to the effect of "Thanks" when you hit that button. Parker just rambles, "I buy you lunch."

And that's supposed to create some sort of quality discussion in what way now?

#8 Posted by VisariLoyalist (2990 posts) -

I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE

#9 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

@laserbolts said:

@MuttersomeTaxicab said:

@Mr_Skeleton said:

I REPORT YOUR SPAM.

Oh come on. I can't be the only one who laughed furiously at Parker's insane accent/phrases. Every other character in raid mode actually says something to the effect of "Thanks" when you hit that button. Parker just rambles, "I buy you lunch."

And that's supposed to create some sort of quality discussion in what way now?

How the hilarity of broken English in a Resident Evil game reflects the post-modern nature of our society.

Duh.

#10 Posted by AxleBro (795 posts) -

i lol'd, its not RE without some bad lines.

some people on here need to get a sense of humor.

#11 Posted by MuttersomeTaxicab (667 posts) -

@Napalm said:

@laserbolts said:

@MuttersomeTaxicab said:

@Mr_Skeleton said:

I REPORT YOUR SPAM.

Oh come on. I can't be the only one who laughed furiously at Parker's insane accent/phrases. Every other character in raid mode actually says something to the effect of "Thanks" when you hit that button. Parker just rambles, "I buy you lunch."

And that's supposed to create some sort of quality discussion in what way now?

How the hilarity of broken English in a Resident Evil game reflects the post-modern nature of our society.

Duh.

Clearly. Or are a symptom of Capcom's insane writing process

#12 Posted by Dolphin_Butter (1913 posts) -

Is it a Jill Sandwich?

#13 Posted by laserbolts (5309 posts) -

@MuttersomeTaxicab said:

@Napalm said:

@laserbolts said:

@MuttersomeTaxicab said:

@Mr_Skeleton said:

I REPORT YOUR SPAM.

Oh come on. I can't be the only one who laughed furiously at Parker's insane accent/phrases. Every other character in raid mode actually says something to the effect of "Thanks" when you hit that button. Parker just rambles, "I buy you lunch."

And that's supposed to create some sort of quality discussion in what way now?

How the hilarity of broken English in a Resident Evil game reflects the post-modern nature of our society.

Duh.

Clearly. Or are a symptom of Capcom's insane writing process

Oh well my apologees I didnt pick up on what this was really about and no I will not click on a link to ign.

#14 Posted by MuttersomeTaxicab (667 posts) -

@laserbolts said:

@MuttersomeTaxicab said:

@Napalm said:

@laserbolts said:

@MuttersomeTaxicab said:

@Mr_Skeleton said:

I REPORT YOUR SPAM.

Oh come on. I can't be the only one who laughed furiously at Parker's insane accent/phrases. Every other character in raid mode actually says something to the effect of "Thanks" when you hit that button. Parker just rambles, "I buy you lunch."

And that's supposed to create some sort of quality discussion in what way now?

How the hilarity of broken English in a Resident Evil game reflects the post-modern nature of our society.

Duh.

Clearly. Or are a symptom of Capcom's insane writing process

Oh well my apologees I didnt pick up on what this was really about and no I will not click on a link to ign.

Haha, I don't blame you. But hey, post-modernism works, too.

#15 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

@MuttersomeTaxicab: The postmodernism bit only works if the character in question is of South American descent.

@laserbolts: It's an underwhelmingly short article written by some guy with two first names. I like how IGN employs no-names that nobody cares about. JOHN GEORGE. BOB JOHNSON. CRAIG SIEGEL. ROSS ROSS.

#16 Posted by laserbolts (5309 posts) -

@Napalm: Well I can proudly say that I haven't seen IGN in like 4 years. One link I saw last year about how Dark Souls with rape Skyrim's face or something along those lines made me feel great about that decision. Even if I agree that it does.

#17 Posted by deathstriker666 (1337 posts) -

OK

#18 Posted by Gamer_152 (14049 posts) -

I really don't think there's much here to discuss. In the future please try to make more coherent threads, made to genuinely incite discussion.

Moderator

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.