New Gameplay footage of Claire and New Trailer

#1 Posted by falserelic (5317 posts) -

This game looks pretty Good.
#2 Posted by WickedCobra03 (2102 posts) -

So is Mercenaries going to be on multiple systems?  The only reason I am asking is because a yellow Y-button kept popping up on the first trailer.  As for the second trailer being cool, I would really like to see some gameplay as well.  Any expected or projected release date?

#3 Posted by falserelic (5317 posts) -
@WickedCobra03: This game is only going to be on the Nintendo 3ds.
#4 Posted by Redbullet685 (6024 posts) -

Those graphics look better than most of the Wii games I've seen. Also, looks really fun, but I'm more looking forward to Revelations.

#5 Posted by Emilio (3380 posts) -
@falserelic:  
So it's like a portable Resident Evil 5, right? 

I mean, RE5 was pretty fun. It wasn't scary, but it is still a decent game.
#6 Posted by A_Cute_Squirtle (679 posts) -
@Redbullet685 said:
" Those graphics look better than most of the Wii games I've seen. Also, looks really fun, but I'm more looking forward to Revelations. "
This was the weirdest, most uncomfortable thing I noticed. 
#7 Posted by Hailinel (23857 posts) -
@WickedCobra03 said:
" So is Mercenaries going to be on multiple systems?  The only reason I am asking is because a yellow Y-button kept popping up on the first trailer.  As for the second trailer being cool, I would really like to see some gameplay as well.  Any expected or projected release date? "
It's a 3DS exclusive.  The Y button has been part of every Nintendo controller with more than two face buttons since the SNES.
#8 Posted by falserelic (5317 posts) -
@Emilio: Well it does look very similar to re5,So I guess it is kinda. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.