Raid mode coop

#1 Posted by MrMuscle (446 posts) -

I figured id start a thread where those of us who wants to play some coop can post our friend codes. 

Mine is: 0860 - 3979 - 1860  

Ive currently unlocked the first 3 stages as i understand it.

#2 Posted by Harkat (1100 posts) -

Where the hell is the Raid mode option in the menu? I can't find it, even after having completed the game!

#3 Posted by IBurningStar (2161 posts) -

Well, in the Quick Look they posted the other day I remember seeing Raid Mode being listed directly under Campaign.

#4 Posted by Harkat (1100 posts) -

Hah! Found it. You have to "confirm" the medals you got during the campaign. That's how you unlock stuff.

Go to missions, click on everything with an exclamation point and you unlock a bunch of stuff. One of those things is Raid mode.

#5 Posted by DeF (4848 posts) -

@Harkat said:

Hah! Found it. You have to "confirm" the medals you got during the campaign. That's how you unlock stuff.

Go to missions, click on everything with an exclamation point and you unlock a bunch of stuff. One of those things is Raid mode.

quick looks prove educational, that's the exact same lesson Brad learned with the unlocked gun :D

#6 Posted by Evan223 (85 posts) -

Mine is 4553-9947-6194 and I'm in the UK

#7 Posted by MuttersomeTaxicab (668 posts) -

@MrMuscle said:

I figured id start a thread where those of us who wants to play some coop can post our friend codes. Mine is: 0860 - 3979 - 1860 Ive currently unlocked the first 3 stages as i understand it.

Does the difficulty jump up a bit if you're running co-op? I love the idea of getting someone else in, but given that I'm just wrecking house on the first four missions, I imagine I might want help on difficulties past "Trench", but do they bump up the number or strength of monsters if you have someone else playing with you?

#8 Edited by GunstarRed (5099 posts) -

@MuttersomeTaxicab: It balances itself out. Abyss gets quite tough in 2 player co-op most enemies around stage 9 are level 42/43 and they take an insane amount of ammo to take down with two people firing at them. (I have a lvl 48 p90/pale rider/ windham and the shotgun is verging on useless at this point)

also my friend code is in my bio if anyone wants to play on abyss/ finish the ghost ship.

#9 Posted by Jackel2072 (2248 posts) -

mine is 0989-1853-5486

#10 Posted by MattSchwabby (117 posts) -

Do you have to beat the campaign to unlock raid mode? I am on chapter nine, so I think I'm almost done. I'll post my friend code when I'm home from work.

#11 Edited by GunstarRed (5099 posts) -

@MattSchwabby: There's 12 chapters. you unlock a handful of stages every three chapters.

#12 Edited by awadnin (275 posts) -

awadnin

3952-7101-5801

Send a PM if you add me to let me know. 

I am playing this game these days.
#13 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4687 posts) -

Anyone for some raidan later on today?

0387-8790-3496

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.