Raid Mode Etiquette - Teach the world

#1 Posted by Harkat (1104 posts) -

Hello gentlemen,

Sadly, Resident Evil Revelations lacks any possibility for the player to communicate verbally with randoms online.

However, there is still a way for you to express your decency to your partner in online Raid Mode - Elevator Knifing!

Whenever the both of you are waiting in an elevator together, start melee-attacking your partner (this does not actually hurt him/her). If your partner is a good sport, he or she will start melee-attacking you back. This will persist until the elevator arrives, at which point it is back to action.

I say we establish this as a universally-accpeted ceremony.

So, always melee your partner when in an elevator. If we do it enough, it should start to spread naturally.

Have an excellent day.

#2 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -

IT DOESNT HAVE VOICE CHAT?

0/10 SHIT GAME WHAT THE HELL

#3 Posted by MrMuscle (447 posts) -

Yeah the lack on any way of communicating with your partner is really weird. Maybe I'm missing something?

#4 Posted by Demoskinos (15019 posts) -

So your saying they learned absolutely nothing from the two Resident Evil outbreak games then? God...those games were shit because of the lack of any communication in game.

#5 Posted by MrMuscle (447 posts) -

So after actually reading the manual I found that there are some built in ways to communicate! ^ + A - Get over here ^ + B - Wait ^ + X - Go ^ + Y - Thanks Where ^ is up on the d-pad.

#6 Posted by Harkat (1104 posts) -

@MrMuscle said:

So after actually reading the manual I found that there are some built in ways to communicate! ^ + A - Get over here ^ + B - Wait ^ + X - Go ^ + Y - Thanks Where ^ is up on the d-pad.

You've ruined it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.