Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil: Revelations

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Jan 26, 2012

Resident Evil: Revelations is a full, story-driven Resident Evil title in which Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine split up to investigate a new conspiracy, with new partners Parker and Jessica.

Revelations Debut Trailer!

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#1  Edited By Yummylee

...It's pretty clear that CAPCOM are really running out of ideas. 

I'm still somewhat intrigued by this story setup though I can easily tell it won't be as complex nor clever as it initially shows itself. Least this'll now mark Chris with having a recurring voice actor though, finally. One things for sure...THOSE GRAPHICS R PUUUURTEEEEE!
    Crono11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Crono11

I can tell you one thing that isn't PUUUUTREEEE, and that is Jills face.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Yummylee
    @crono11 said:
    " I can tell you one thing that isn't PUUUUTREEEE, and that is Jills face. "
    Oh yeah. They managed to replicate Chris so well from RE5 too. =/
    Crono11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Crono11
    @Abyssfull said:
    " @crono11 said:
    Oh yeah. They managed to replicate Chris so well from RE5 too. =/ "
    And that's what kinda bums me out. Chris looks great but they should've focused on Jill. The fans want a good looking Jill sandwich 

But I'm really pumped for this game. You can definitely make out HUNK in the trailer and people are speculating that it's him in the chair. I personally believe that it's Alex Wesker because Capcom is going to continue to mess up the RE story line.
    phantomzxro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By phantomzxro

well i would not say they are running out of ideas or anything, this is more or less a means to make a 3D RE game. Also considering its on the 3DS they will have to keep this story tight and simple. from the looks of it it will all take place on that boat or maybe some dock. Which gives them a reason to keep it small and simple and not try to overdo it, i'm just impressed that it look as good as it does.
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Yummylee
    @crono11 said:
    " @Abyssfull said:
    " @crono11 said:
    Oh yeah. They managed to replicate Chris so well from RE5 too. =/ "
    And that's what kinda bums me out. Chris looks great but they should've focused on Jill. The fans want a good looking Jill sandwich  But I'm really pumped for this game. You can definitely make out HUNK in the trailer and people are speculating that it's him in the chair. I personally believe that it's Alex Wesker because Capcom is going to continue to mess up the RE story line. "
    I noticed HUNK too during some quick shots. After all these years (from what we can tell anyway if this post RE5) and he's still wearing his USS getup =P. 

I really wouldn't want such a huge leap with the main storyline to carry on a handheld though =/, if the speculation turns up true. I'll still probably get a 3DS just for this game...I done it with the gamecube too..
    Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16609964d9
    deactivated-5ba16609964d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

The Resident Evil needs to just reset the storyline or just completely abandon it and start fresh. We went from a adventure game that involved a monster filled mansion to a terrible Gears of War clone with forced co-op and boulder punching.  To be honest Capcom needs to get their shit together in general because other then Street Fighter 4 their presence on the Next Gen console has been less then stellar.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8  Edited By Willy105
    @bartok said:
    " The Resident Evil needs to just reset the storyline or just completely abandon it and start fresh. We went from a adventure game that involved a monster filled mansion to a terrible Gears of War clone with forced co-op and boulder punching.  To be honest Capcom needs to get their shit together in general because other then Street Fighter 4 their presence on the Next Gen console has been less then stellar. "
    I always thought Capcom has been doing the best this gen of the old timey third party companies, with Mega Man, Monster Hunter, TvC, Okami, Dead Rising, and a bunch of others.
    trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By trophyhunter

ooh hell why couldn't this be a ps3 game

Contro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Contro

Concept Art 

Contro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By Contro

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.