More RE: The Darkside Chronicles

#1 Edited by Al3xand3r (7574 posts) -
#2 Posted by JJOR64 (18995 posts) -

Looks awesome.  I going to get it when it comes out.  I actually liked the first Umbrella Chronicles.

#3 Posted by Meowayne (6084 posts) -

I hate to admit that I actually want to play that. Now I'm one of those more in favor of the Umbrella Chronicles and I had a lot of fun with the HotD games, especiall ynow that I own two Hand Cannon attachments, but with Extraction on the horizon, I thought I was fed up with the genre for a while.

But this is presented in such a nice, movielike way. It makes me wonder why we abandoned Arcade Shooters to begin with.

#4 Posted by super_machine (1930 posts) -

I really liked Umbrella chronicles. This is a game I'll keep my eye on.

#5 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11741 posts) -

Meh. Its still not the REmake of RE2 (or even 3) that everyone wanted. Sure, I certainly found Umbrella Chronicles to be enjoyable, but that's only because I spent less than the full $50 asking price for it.

I will probably purchase this game eventually because it has Resident Evil in the title, but not for full price.

#6 Posted by Meowayne (6084 posts) -

Actual, proper 16:9 480p pictures? Did Capcom finally abandon their cube-kits and will deliver a proper image/resolution? I can't believe it.

#7 Posted by Omali (42 posts) -

Darkside Chronicles looks good, although i wasn't a big fan of the original. For the emphasis on on-rails shooting, the shooting itself was too random in areas such as headshots and location based damage.

I might pick up Umbrella Chronicles again before this comes out. I never finished it, not that I don't know what happens.
#8 Edited by Al3xand3r (7574 posts) -

New trailer.

#9 Edited by CL60 (16906 posts) -

looks good.

#10 Edited by Al3xand3r (7574 posts) -

Is it me or does it run a little smoother than previous videos? I hope the final game isn't too choppy, they pushed the graphics a little too much.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.