Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 02, 2011

A standalone package version of the popular "The Mercenaries" minigame from the Resident Evil series for the Nintendo 3DS.

Barry Burton = 3DS GOTY of The Year.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#1  Edited By Yummylee
     I-have-this!... zzzzzip.
     I-have-this!... zzzzzip.

OK, maybe not quite, but The Mercenaries 3D has now certainly gained a stronger foothold for this to be complete and utter awesome, with the inclusion of the cheerful, gerbil sandwich maestro - Barry Burton. It wasn't all that unexpected though, given his gingery, water-melon shaped head was easy to pick out amongst the initial array of silhouettes. Not to mention that he was also recently added into the Mercenary pack with Rebecca Chambers--who was recently announced to appear--in the previous Resident Evil 5: Alternate edition. Non the less, Barry makes a fine addition and with his constant increased awareness by fans this could spell a role a wee bit higher than some minigame cameo, down the line. Now all they need is Leon (in a trailer showcasing him working with Chris Redfield, naturally) to completely burst open the hype and they'll be all set.

Perfect Ryan Davis related photo-shoppage I sense here.
     Perfect Ryan Davis related photo-shoppage I sense here.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.