Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 02, 2011

A standalone package version of the popular "The Mercenaries" minigame from the Resident Evil series for the Nintendo 3DS.

Curious if anyone else feels the same way here...

Noct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Noct

I've done a user review of this game if anyone feels like taking a peek. I honestly ripped it a new one because I'm so dissapointed in it, and I'm curious to see if anyone else felt the same way about it...  

I watched Brad's hands-on yesterday, and I didn't see him really complain about any of this stuff, so I'm wondering if I'm just remembering the console versions of it too fondly and being too hard on this version... 

http://www.giantbomb.com/resident-evil-the-mercenaries-3d/61-32811/user-reviews/?review_id=20075
    luce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By luce

Brad spoke about most of the issues you brought up during the podcast. I agree though. The general consensus surrounding this game seems to be that its a poor value all around and should be avoided

Noct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Noct

Ah ok, ya know, now that I think about it, I didn't watch the whole hands on, I just remembered that it was starting to show a bunch of the unlock stuff and I turned it off as not to spoil anything. 

I've been checking out some other reviews online this afternoon, and I'm starting to see that you're right, most people seem to agree that it is not very good... 

So dissapointed, hopefully Revelations will be better, the demo was pretty nice looking at least.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.