Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 02, 2011

A standalone package version of the popular "The Mercenaries" minigame from the Resident Evil series for the Nintendo 3DS.

Rebecca Chambers confirmed in Wondercon video

Villainess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Villainess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEj-TFKGMM8

Barry almost certainly will be the 8th one now. Whether DLC or in-game, I hope that's not the last of them.

EDIT:

Original link down, but here's a mirror. It's funny that Capcom left her in the demo, likely thinking that no one there would meet the requirements in the time allotted to unlock her, and now that someone has, they're trying to cover it up. :)

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Yummylee
    Linkified! And yeah, Barry's head is rather distinctive in that silhouette ;P. I'd be surprised if Leon doesn't make an appearance, what with Krauser in there along with a lot of the RE4 battlegrounds. No doubt he'll get his own trailer, with clips of him working alongside Chris, to completely sucker-punch fans for the long awaited teaming up. Frankly, I'm after a 3DS solely for this and Revelations at this point. 
    matpaget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By matpaget
    @Abyssfull said:
    " Linkified! And yeah, Barry's head is rather distinctive in that silhouette ;P. I'd be surprised if Leon doesn't make an appearance, what with Krauser in there along with a lot of the RE4 battlegrounds. No doubt he'll get his own trailer, with clips of him working alongside Chris, to completely sucker-punch fans for the long awaited teaming up. Frankly, I'm after a 3DS solely for this and Revelations at this point.  "
    I'm also interested in playing Ocarina of Time again. I've actually held off playing it so I could play the 3DS version.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.