Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D - Jill & Wesker Trailer

#1 Edited by Contro (2040 posts) -

Capcom Unity has unveiled a new trailer for the 3DS exclusive, Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D. The new trailer showcases the additions of two classic characters, Jill Valentine, and series devious antagonist, Albert Wesker. 

Genre: Action Horror Shooter
Platform: Nintendo 3DS™
Release Date: Summer 2011
Rating: ESRB RP (Rating Pending)
Developer: Capcom
Publisher: Capcom 

• Resident Evil Revelations demo included.
•  1 or 2 players – Ad Hoc and Nintendo Wi-Fi connection.
•  30 missions of intense Mercenaries action.
•  In depth skill and abilities unlock system that encourages and rewards replaying. Skills and abilities include health, weapons damage, customization etc.     

#2 Posted by Tally_Pants (594 posts) -

Wow... I haven't picked up my 3ds yet... but is that what the in game graphics actually look like?? I'm holding off kinda just because there are no games I really want yet. Although this does look sweet! Prob one of the first games I've seen and wanted to buy that wasn't just a 3D port of a classic (can't wait to play the shit out of 3D OOT!!!)

#3 Edited by Contro (2040 posts) -
@Tally_Pants said:
" Wow... I haven't picked up my 3ds yet... but is that what the in game graphics actually look like?? I'm holding off kinda just because there are no games I really want yet. Although this does look sweet! Prob one of the first games I've seen and wanted to buy that wasn't just a 3D port of a classic (can't wait to play the shit out of 3D OOT!!!) "

I've been lucky enough to play the game earlier on in the month. It looks more far more impressive up close in 3D, but what's most impressive is the Optophonic 3D Surround Sound Capcom are using. It's really unnerving when you can hear from what direction Ganados are creeping up on you.
#4 Posted by Tally_Pants (594 posts) -

This is some excellent news! I think that this game just went from a maybe to a pre-order! I only got into RE with 4 and 5, and this game looks like its along the same kinda line of game play, but 3D!!

#5 Posted by Contro (2040 posts) -

• Resident Evil Revelations  demo included.
•  1 or 2 players – Ad Hoc and Nintendo Wi-Fi connection.
•  30 missions of intense Mercenaries action.
 In depth skill and abilities unlock system that encourages and rewards replaying. Skills and abilities include health, weapons damage, customization etc.

#6 Posted by Contro (2040 posts) -

Japanese Advert 

DLC costumes for secondary NPC's....

#7 Posted by CaptainCody (1521 posts) -

Holy shit, I can't deal with handheld games looking this good yet.
#8 Posted by Marz (5671 posts) -

If i had a 3DS, i would probably buy this o.O

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.