Would you recommend this game if it was cheaper?

#1 Posted by Tacoboy1986 (143 posts) -

I hate to admit that I kind of want this game. The thought of having a portable version of Mercenaries is appealing, the 40 dollar price tag isn't. If this was priced around the 15-20 dollar range would you pick it up?

#2 Posted by delorean99947 (227 posts) -

If I had a 3DS, a $15 mercenaries mode sounds good. It does have some sort of ability system to make it a little more unique from what I've seen. Then again, a $15 one would probably be used and would have progress on it thanks to Capcoms amazing "save" system. It'll drop to $20 soon I would think.

#3 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -

After purchasing the game, I think a price tag of $10-$15 would have been A LOT better.

#4 Posted by AjayRaz (12424 posts) -

sure thing, though.. i'd buy it even if it was 40 dollars.  

i'm part of the problem. 

#5 Posted by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -

@AjayRaz said:

sure thing, though.. i'd buy it even if it was 40 dollars. i'm part of the problem.

Me too, guy. I almost bought a 3DS when the game came out and it was the only game I was interested in at the time. Good thing common sense kicked in and told me I couldn't spend $300+ dollars for just that.

I still want to play it though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.