Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 02, 2011

A standalone package version of the popular "The Mercenaries" minigame from the Resident Evil series for the Nintendo 3DS.

Would you recommend this game if it was cheaper?

Tacoboy1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Tacoboy1986

I hate to admit that I kind of want this game. The thought of having a portable version of Mercenaries is appealing, the 40 dollar price tag isn't. If this was priced around the 15-20 dollar range would you pick it up?

delorean99947

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By delorean99947

If I had a 3DS, a $15 mercenaries mode sounds good. It does have some sort of ability system to make it a little more unique from what I've seen. Then again, a $15 one would probably be used and would have progress on it thanks to Capcoms amazing "save" system. It'll drop to $20 soon I would think.

OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By OllyOxenFree

After purchasing the game, I think a price tag of $10-$15 would have been A LOT better.

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#4  Edited By bed

sure thing, though.. i'd buy it even if it was 40 dollars.  

i'm part of the problem. 

Avatar image for superwristbands
    SuperWristBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By SuperWristBands

@AjayRaz said:

sure thing, though.. i'd buy it even if it was 40 dollars. i'm part of the problem.

Me too, guy. I almost bought a 3DS when the game came out and it was the only game I was interested in at the time. Good thing common sense kicked in and told me I couldn't spend $300+ dollars for just that.

I still want to play it though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.