sparklepuss's Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (Wii) review

Eat Bullets - Rot Face!

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles is an "On Rails" light-gun shooter game. You don't control the direction you go as much as it's like a moving shooting gallery. This Game is a must have for Resident Evil fans or on Rails shooters. The game has pretty tight controls, decent graphics for the Wii and nice sound effects. This is also a great game to play through if you have missed out on any of the previous Resident Evil games (0-4) and want to catch up on the story line in time to play Resident Evil 5. There are plenty of maps, unlockables, weapon upgrades to keep you entertained for 12+ hours. The co-op feature adds value. This game makes a great rental, but I'm not sure I'd recommend it for $50. It's defiantly a great time killer and something you can pop in if you only have 10 mins to kill and want to waste some living dead.

Other reviews for Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (Wii)

Capcom's First Succesfull Attempt At An On-Rail Lightgun Game 0

Resident evil Umbrella Chronicles is a different take on The Resident evil Series.Usually In a Resident evil Game you'd find yourself running in what seemed like an endless enviroment scavaging for ammo,herbs,enimies,keys and files. In Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles the game puts you in a kind of "House of The Dead" trance this doesn't mean to say the game is bad in anyway Capcom Have actually executed this rather quite well. This Game Places you in The Events Of Resident Evil Zero,RE1,RE3, A...

Resident Evil On Rails... Isn't Very Fun.*Incomplete* 0

So, here's how I would like to start out my review for Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles for the Wii. I am a huge Resident Evil fan. I've played probably every single (good) game in the series. Unfortunately, Umbrella Chronicles doesn't really fall into the category of good. I suppose it entirely possible that my extreme knowledge about Resident Evil as a franchise could've hurt my opinion of this game, but in the end, I wasn't having any fun with it.]In case you don't know yet, UC is not t...