Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resistance 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 04, 2008

Step back into the shoes of Nathan Hale and fight against the Chimeran invasion of the United States in Resistance 2.

Bombing Run: Resistance 2 Co-op

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Shadow

I just recently played Resistance 2 for the first time in a good long while and was quickly reminded that the co-op in this game is AWESOME!  And there hasn't been one in a while, so...BOMBING RUN!  On Friday night, assuming other people want to, I'm going to host a Resistance 2 co-op server (I have all the levels unlocked).  Have a high level character?  Awesome!  Never played co-op before?  Start now!  There's a max of 8 people in a single co-op game so if it gets to too many people, we can divide it up into two games.  Before I get more ahead of myself assuming people actually want to do this, I'll stop here and just say if you want to join in, leave your PSN ID and since I can't figure out how the hell to make more columns in a table on the site, I'm doing this old school

Giantbomb Username                                                                         Playstation Network ID
                                                           Shadow                                                                                        I_NoScoped_Bambi
    Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Shadow

bump

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#3  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

That is one of the funniest PSN tags I've seen.  I'd love to join in, but time restraints won't allow for it.  Hope it goes well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.