Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resistance 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 04, 2008

Step back into the shoes of Nathan Hale and fight against the Chimeran invasion of the United States in Resistance 2.

Help with the story. (spoilers)

nastybutler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nastybutler

(Spoilers) Im on Chapter 4 and sorta have a idea whats going on but I really dont know. I know Hale is dyeing and needs medicine every so often and that we are fight but why im going to random towns and now genesis base? I just need some help its hard to follow. 

nastybutler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By nastybutler

Yea, I don't see the story either. Its no toward the ending where the game finally shows some light on the story on what and where. All I know is that Hale is dying and rejects his medicine and all i know is going to these random towns to help fight the aliens away from us. Basically just fighting them to back off and make them weaker and slow them in conquering us. 

hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By hazelnutman

R2's story mainly consists of:
    "OMG HALE, WE NEED TO GET YOU FIXED UP OR YOU WILL BECOME TEH CHIMERAAA!!!11"
    "SCREW YOU, I'M HARDCORE!!!111 BRB GONNA DESTROY MOAR TOWERS AND BATTLESHIPS LOLOLOLOL"

So basically, Hale doesn't want to screw around because he may or may not die. He wants to make his last hours count. I just beat it today, and everything ends in an "OH SNAP".

Not the best story, but damn, those bosses were pretty cool.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.