Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resistance 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 04, 2008

Step back into the shoes of Nathan Hale and fight against the Chimeran invasion of the United States in Resistance 2.

Resisting...

Ilias13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By Ilias13

Damn you Chimera and all the mourn you brought to earth :evil: :P

It's been a long time since I got addicted to a game like this, especially when it comes to shooters. Normally the likes of Medal of Honor and Call of Duty grabbed a bit from my free time, but as soon as I finished the game that was it. May be I would give a try into the highest difficulty but not more than that.

I remember when me and canana watched online the trailer of Resistance 2 last summer in the introduction of Playstation at the E3. It was certainly eye catching and I was really interested to see how good that game would finally be....

Nathan Hale slowly but steadily became a man worth fighting for his cause. It ain't always nice to see a game ending with a bullet in your head but c'est la vie :P After all, the end promises a quite remarkable Resistance 2 if the guys at Insomniac decide to continue the legacy.

Multiplayer is just great and really keeps not just the spark, but the whole fire up alive for the game. I'm getting better and better every day, mainly in co-op mode which is my favourite, honestly I don't think you 're gonna find a better Special Ops guy in there, feeding you all the time with all the necessary ammo and finding the best cover for some clear shots against the enemies. However, I need to work more on my level :P

Last but not least a song by a band that was formed before even I was born...

Scorpions released the "In trance" album back in 1975, which was their third. It was this particular album that boosted their career and launched them into the hard-rock society for good. In 1975 they toured Europe with Kiss and honoured themselves by singing at the Lion's Den, mostly known as Cavern.

Song of the day : Scorpions - In trance

Ilias13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Ilias13

Damn you Chimera and all the mourn you brought to earth :evil: :P

It's been a long time since I got addicted to a game like this, especially when it comes to shooters. Normally the likes of Medal of Honor and Call of Duty grabbed a bit from my free time, but as soon as I finished the game that was it. May be I would give a try into the highest difficulty but not more than that.

I remember when me and canana watched online the trailer of Resistance 2 last summer in the introduction of Playstation at the E3. It was certainly eye catching and I was really interested to see how good that game would finally be....

Nathan Hale slowly but steadily became a man worth fighting for his cause. It ain't always nice to see a game ending with a bullet in your head but c'est la vie :P After all, the end promises a quite remarkable Resistance 2 if the guys at Insomniac decide to continue the legacy.

Multiplayer is just great and really keeps not just the spark, but the whole fire up alive for the game. I'm getting better and better every day, mainly in co-op mode which is my favourite, honestly I don't think you 're gonna find a better Special Ops guy in there, feeding you all the time with all the necessary ammo and finding the best cover for some clear shots against the enemies. However, I need to work more on my level :P

Last but not least a song by a band that was formed before even I was born...

Scorpions released the "In trance" album back in 1975, which was their third. It was this particular album that boosted their career and launched them into the hard-rock society for good. In 1975 they toured Europe with Kiss and honoured themselves by singing at the Lion's Den, mostly known as Cavern.

Song of the day : Scorpions - In trance

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.