Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resistance 3

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Sep 06, 2011

In the third game in Insomniac's Resistance franchise, you will play as Joseph Capelli, murderer of previous protagonist Nathan Hale, as he journeys across the Chimera-controlled United States.

R3 will have 3D and move support due to community demand

p_p_o_d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By p_p_o_d
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/03/29/resistance-3-will-support-3d-playstation-move-sharp-shooter-thanks-to-community-demand/  

shocking I know.  a sony published title released this year will have 3D and/or move support.   is infamous 2 the only sony title escaping it?   there are still a few months left to find out.    

also where people really asking for 3D?  who the fuck wants 3D?    

move support is cool though.  alot of people seem to really dig move in shooters.   haven't tried it since resident evil 5 but it seemed to work well.    

Aus_azn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Aus_azn

To be honest, I don't really care. As long as 3D support can be turned off and the game can be played with a controller, it's fine with me.

Not that I was planning to buy this, anyway.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By Yummylee

It's appreciative to have the options there, though they're both completely useless for me.

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By awesomeusername

Could care less about 3D but Move sounds nice. I hear it's really good using move for KZ3 so when I get my PS3 June, I'll ask for the Move with it and get KZ3.

MisterChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By MisterChief

I really wish people would stop reporting this. Every single one of Sony's tent pole 1st and 2nd party games are going to have these two 'features' from now on.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.