Resistance 3 multiplater beta still accessible?

#1 Edited by AnnouncerGXZ (702 posts) -

Resistance 3 multiplater beta still accessible?

I was browsing playstation store for fun and found resistance 3 multiplayer beta on the shooter section so i download it. it always say server timed out when matchmaking. kept on trying...... different time as well. im starting to think this multiplayer beta is obsolete already? then why would they still have it up on playstation store?

can someone confirm?

#2 Posted by CounterShock (420 posts) -

They take those servers down day of release typically. No ones bothered to take it off the store yet.

#3 Posted by AnnouncerGXZ (702 posts) -

damm no wonder. my fat ps3 was broken at the time of r3 beta so i didnt have a chance to touch r3. now i got slim.... can no play beta. sony should keep up with whats in their ps store. waste time downloading for nothing.

#4 Posted by Enigma777 (6057 posts) -

Wow...

#5 Edited by CherbobylSwag (1 posts) -

This is such bs this game is still in the store and I never even knew there was a new one months ago. So I jsut wasted 2 hours downloading something that dont exist. Bogus

#6 Posted by Pr1mus (3824 posts) -

This is actually pretty funny.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.