just finished it 6 years later and WOW

#1 Posted by gazcrawfo8692 (25 posts) -

just finished fall of man, and wow, i was not dissappointed, what a game, might even do a second play through to see the new unlocked weapons then again might just move on to resistance 2. I hope resistance 2 can live up to first tho!

#2 Posted by GERALTITUDE (3349 posts) -

Really? Fall of Man was O.K. if I recall my feelings at the time correctly. My favorite part of the game was the opening, and though I did feel compelled to complete the game pretty fast, "Wow" just isn't what it was.

Tell me more

#3 Posted by Sackmanjones (4711 posts) -

I liked the game, but playing it now I don't think it's aged great. As for 2 it's very split on that game.

I'm a fan of 2 but a lot of people dislike it for changing a ton of stuff. But if you can get through 2, 3 is quite excellent.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.