darkchaos08's Resistance: Jinrui Botsuraku no Hi (PlayStation 3) review

I am definitely looking forward to playing Resistance 2 now.

If you are looking for a first person shooter with all kinds of cool weapons, then this is the game for you. Both Chimera and Human weapons in this game are all fun to use. Insomniac did a very good job on the designs of the Chimera, some of them are annoying and some of them are hard. This game is also fairly long so you will have plenty of time to use the large selection of weapons. After you beat the single player story mode there is fun to be had in the multiplayer on-line mode, with up to 40 players. Or going through the game again to check out the new weapons you unlocked after beating the game the first time is fun, and gives this game a high replay value. I do however think that this game kind of lacks in the graphics department, the graphics are not terrible but in my opinion they could have had the same graphics on PS2. Other than the PS2 graphics i see no other problems.