Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resistance

Franchise »

The Resistance franchise is a series of sci-fi FPSs in which you control characters fighting a mysterious alien race in the 1950s.

What do you think of Resistance 3? (People not intrested ignore)

Avatar image for theworldbreaker
    Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Theworldbreaker

So what do you think of Resistance 3? Do you think that after the gameplay trailer and footage, as well as the recent E3 footage are you liking the game so far? your not sold? or do you think its one of the best shooters yet? Please, tell me your opinion i'm all ears! (or eyes technicly.) dont be shy if you have something to say,say it. 
     Also any opinions on the new Widow Maker? or do you think its even actauly the widow maker?
    Klei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Klei

Hmm. I think Resistance 3 had good ideas, like bringing back the weapon wheels, and a nice variation in its level design. But the story itself falls super flat, although its premise is great. It's not the worse in the series, but it doesn't have the same flair than Resistance 1, that's for sure. 

I did love the game though.

Also, oddly enough, Insomniac made it impossible to see challenges during the game itself, you have to back out in the menu to check them out. Weird.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.