Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resogun

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Nov 12, 2013

A 'spiritual successor' to the Super Stardust series, Resogun is a voxel-based shoot 'em up that takes place on a cylindrical plane.

Am I missing something? (Human Died sound)

vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By vitor

So I constantly end up hearing 'Human Died' despite the fact that I'm always on the look out for keepers.

I swear that the keepers audio cue just doesn't play sometimes which is maddening considering how hard it can be to make out what's going on in the background on higher difficulties.

Anyone else finding this?

kaos_cracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

I believe if you are die or use to many bombs you end up losing a human, and there are some Keepers that must be killed in a certain order, which took me a while to figure out.

You could do what I am doing and play the levels on Rookie to know their patterns, it helps.

KillEm_Dafoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By KillEm_Dafoe

Sometimes two sets of keepers will come out at the same time or at least very close to one another, and some of them go away really quickly. They can be very easy to miss. Also, a friend was telling me that certain humans won't be unlocked unless your multiplier reaches a certain threshold. No idea if that's true or not, though. I've only been able to get all humans on one level so far, and that was in co-op.

marc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You need to keep your multiplier going as much as you can. If you don't have enough points, certain humans die automatically.

vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By vitor

@marc said:

You need to keep your multiplier going as much as you can. If you don't have enough points, certain humans die automatically.

Well that explains it.

I've noticed two sets of keepers appearing at once before, and the audio cue will double to let you know. Also, bombs definitely don't kill humans as I've cleared keepers/saved humans before with them.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FluxWaveZ

Humans can only die the following ways:

• Being left alone too long after being freed and captured by the UFO looking thing.
    • Dying while a human is hanging on your ship.
    • Being thrown in water/lava.
    • The multiplier not being at a certain point in a specific part of the level.
    • Not killing certain keepers in the correct order.
    handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By handlas

Never knew you had to keep up a multiplier for some of them... never had an issue with that if that is true.

You should look out for some keepers taht must be killed in a certain order. This is the thing that got me the first few times and I didn't understand why. The keepers glow green. Sometimes they come down and only one is green and the rest are glowing red. If you kill a red before a green then it kills the human.

EarlessShrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

The multiplier not being at a certain point in a specific part of the level.

Generally this is the 8th human in the level. I believe the last level has two of them, maybe the 4th then the 8th one.

marc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By marc

the first level

@fluxwavez said:

The multiplier not being at a certain point in a specific part of the level.

Generally this is the 8th human in the level. I believe the last level has two of them, maybe the 4th then the 8th one.

the first level has 2 of them as well. the 6th and 9th

EarlessShrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc: Man, I thought there was only one one level that did that. Well shit!

marc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc: Man, I thought there was only one one level that did that. Well shit!

the game is full of surprises! lol. i only know this cause ive easily spent about 30 hours at that game since launch. absolutely love it

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By FluxWaveZ

@marc said:

the game is full of surprises! lol. i only know this cause ive easily spent about 30 hours at that game since launch. absolutely love it

Heh, I've spent a lot of time in the game and I have no idea when the multipliers matter or not. All I know is what I need to get me to Hero mode (the multiplier's pretty insane there, which is fun).

EarlessShrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc said:

Heh, I've spent a lot of time in the game and I have no idea when the multipliers matter or not. All I know is what I need to get me to Hero mode (the multiplier's pretty insane there, which is fun).

is it 20 or 25 max in hero mode? I always forget.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FluxWaveZ

@earlessshrimp said:

is it 20 or 25 max in hero mode? I always forget.

There is no max. in Hero mode, or if there is one it's probably 100x. To get there one needs to 1CC in Master, where the multiplier is 20x.

EarlessShrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fluxwavez: sounds like... I'm never going to see Hero Mode! I can't even 1CC on master, nor do I think I ever will!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.