Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resogun

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Nov 12, 2013

A 'spiritual successor' to the Super Stardust series, Resogun is a voxel-based shoot 'em up that takes place on a cylindrical plane.

Hey duders! Play as the Giant Bomb Logo

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jesus_Phish

Hey all. Not sure whose really paying much attention to this game anymore (I haven't been) but there was a recent update which now lets you make custom pixel ships, upload and share them about with the PSN community.

I tried to create an accurate representation of the Giant Bomb logo dude for you all to enjoy if you fancy running make things explode into all of the voxels that the PS4 can handle while playing as the happy little bomb dude.

You can download and modify his stats if you don't like the ship type he's based on or the stat line. I picked mostly boost because I like the idea of him boosting around and the exploding, seems appropriate!

Here's a picture of it and if you'd like it in game, my PSN ID is Tuimic. You can search by my name or the ship name which is Giant Bomb and you should find it. Enjoy!

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

(this is my first attempt at any pixel art)

Bobstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This might be reason enough for me to start playing the game again.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The uhhh tongue is coming out of his eye.

DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

Oh wow that looks great duder! I will have to jump back in and try to create some goofy stuff for myself.

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corruptedevil: The image I based it off is this. There's not enough room in the editor to get that small black line that separates the mouth from the eye.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By nightriff

That is pretty cool, just wished I enjoyed the game more :(

KillEm_Dafoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

Oh wow, didn't know about this feature. Seems super cool, though! I might have to play this again soon. Can't wait to play as penises of varying size, color, and power!

Fushichou187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was just about to fire up the editor and make one. Glad to see you beat me to it :) Thanks for making it, downloading now!

This is a great stealth update by Housemarque and seeing how a lot features are partitioned out into paid DLC or microtransactions these days, something as significant as a ship editor being given for free is much appreciated.

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

@onekillwonder_: Someone already made one at least, I don't know if it'll be pulled down but I'd imagine if you download it first, then it wont stop you having it.

@fushichou187: This and the free Infamous DLC are both great little updates to their games. I'm surprised Housemarque put such a feature in though as I was convinced from day one that when it came to DLC it'd just be levels and ships. Now there's almost no point in them releasing new ships at a premium unless they have different weapon types I guess.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Yes.

I will play as the Giant Bomb logo when I am able to play Resogun this September.

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By RonGalaxy

@corruptedevil said:

The uhhh tongue is coming out of his eye.

I might be wrong, but isnt that the mouth? Not the tongue? That's always the impression I got. It's like his mouth is open like this :D and the white is his teeth... or something? I don't know... When I think of it that way it isnt a crappy drawing. If you look at it like that's the tongue, its kind of bad.

Okay, yeah. By looking at a high res version of the picture, that's definitely an open mouth with teeth in it, not a tongue sticking out.

edit: nevermind. I keep looking at it and Im not sure what the hell it is.

No Caption Provided

damodar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

marc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't forget yall that there is also $5 DLC for this out today as well which adds a couple of new game modes. Survival and Demolition. Having a blast with both. Sure wish survival mode was an option back when I was trying to get that 15X multiplier trophy way back when... lol

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Great job!

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Oh right, I really like Resogun. Now I may really like Resogun.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
    TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

That's seriously cool duder! Great job.

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc: I'm looking forward to picking that DLC up when it's hits Europe, which I think is today.

Making the ship has got me back into Resogun, I think the new modes will keep me engrossed for a good while.

marc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc: I'm looking forward to picking that DLC up when it's hits Europe, which I think is today.

Making the ship has got me back into Resogun, I think the new modes will keep me engrossed for a good while.

The only bummer I find about nthe DLC is that there are no new levels. Hopefully some new levels will come some time down the road.

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc: There's one new level isn't there? There's a new planet called Avernus, is that not a new level? Or do you mean difficulties?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.