Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resonance of Fate

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jan 28, 2010

A "gun battle" RPG developed at tri-Ace in collaboration with SEGA.

Get for xbox360 or ps3

bobcat1794

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bobcat1794

I cant decide to get this for xbox360 or ps3. I really like xbox achievements but ps3 has really good graphics and RPG's feel better on ps3 but im not sure. What do you think its better for?

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Yummylee

Supposed to be little difference between the two I think. Whichever you find cheaper, first I suppose should be your policy.
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By xyzygy

Very little difference between the two. I seen some comparison screenshots and the only difference was slightly, slightly more defined textures on the 360, but it wasn't that big enough to really matter.  

I'm getting mine for the 360 for achievements, I do that with all multi-plat games. Except when I went in to buy it it wasn't there because this shit-town doesn't have such unheard of titles in stock. 

How do RPGs feel better on the PS3? If it's controller preference, that's totally subjective to the person.

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Venatio

Was wondering this too, it isn't multi-disc on 360 right?

bobcat1794

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bobcat1794
    @xyzygy: I usually get multi-plat games for xbox too for achievements and controllers. Also the ps3 seems to have more popular rpgs like earlier Final Fantasy games but i not really sure i feel that way i just do.
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By xyzygy
    @bobcat1794: Then get it for the 360 if you like the controller and achievements. There are pretty much no differences. If you care about really insignificant graphics differences, I will try to find the comparison screenshot for you to show how the textures are a bit better on the 360 but honestly it won't matter that much in gameplay. 

EDIT: Here are some screenshot comparisons. I guess the 360 version has better contrast to it too, it doesn't look so light and has better shadows and stuff. But still that really doesn't matter. 

http://translate.google.de/translate?u=http://www.videogameszone.de/Resonance-of-Fate-PS3-231861/Bilder/Resonance-of-Fate-PS3-gegen-Xbox-360-Version-Screenshot-Vergleich-743350/&sl=de&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8 

Jesus that's one long URL :P
    Vanek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Vanek
    @Venatio said:
    " Was wondering this too, it isn't multi-disc on 360 right? "

No, it isn't.  I have it on the 360 and it's one disc (6.7GB installed).  I don't think there is any noticeable difference between the versions so it's down to achievements or trophies.
    vinsanity09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vinsanity09

just pick a console already and get the game ASAP. best JRPG that I've played in a long time despite it having only 3 characters, 3 types of weapons and a so-so story, it's all about the combat system

bobcat1794

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By bobcat1794

yeah xbox it is the colors and graphics seem better and achievements and controller are my preferred choices. Thanks everybody

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.