Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resonance of Fate

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jan 28, 2010

A "gun battle" RPG developed at tri-Ace in collaboration with SEGA.

How long are you taking to beat this?

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By xyzygy

How long are your playthroughs? I'm trying to get a sense of how long it'll take me, as I never listen to reviews an how long it takes them FFXIII was apprently 50 hours, and right now I'm 76 hours and I haven't beaten it yet. I like to take my time so I wanna see if this game will be lasting for me.

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By KaosAngel

The game takes about 60 hours with a good chunk of it done.  HOWEVER, the game has 10 difficulties and you start off on the "easiest".  After you beat it, you are thrown into the game again with new crap and a harder mode.  You do this again and again for a total of 10 times.  

So you figure being consiervative and being amazingly good and rushing, 40 hours with 10 times is about 400 hours.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By xyzygy

10 difficulties...? I can see the achievements for this being really rare.

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By KaosAngel
    @xyzygy: I just checked the Trophies and the hardest one is only a second run clear.  It doesn't ask you to do all of them and just asks for one extra full run.  So maybe 100-120 hours for a full 1000 Points/Platnium.
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By xyzygy
    @KaosAngel: Oh sweet, and the other difficulties are there for diehard fans. Sounds awesome, can't wait to pick it up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.